Veneers – Burke, VA
Make Your Dream Smile a Reality in Just Three Appointments
Your smile is one of your most prominent features. In fact, your eyes might even go to yours when glancing in the mirror or looking at a photo! If you don’t like what you see because your teeth are misshapen, stained, chipped, or otherwise flawed, then you’ll be happy to know there is a painless, quick, and incredibly versatile solution: veneers. If you’re in the Burke area and would like to learn more about this smile-enhancing service, schedule an appointment with us or read on!
Why Choose Alpine Dental for Veneers?
- Dentist with Extensive Cosmetic Training
- Digital Dental Impressions for Less Mess
- In-Office Financing Available
What Are Dental Veneers?
You may know this popular cosmetic dental treatment by another name, “porcelain veneers.” That’s because porcelain is one of the most common materials used. However, dental veneers can be custom-made from a wide range of high-quality materials. In short, these thin shells are crafted to adhere to the front-facing surface of your teeth, seamlessly concealing a wide range of dental imperfections in the process. Most often, they are used to address misshapen, discolored, gapped, and chipped teeth.
The Process of Getting Veneers
First, you’ll have a consultation with Dr. Maryam Ashraghi, which is when she will determine if you’re a candidate for veneers and, if you are, create your custom treatment plan. After you’ve selected the number of veneers you want as well as their size, shape, and shade, we will prepare your teeth by removing a very small portion of your enamel. Then, we will take impressions of your teeth, send them off to the dental lab, and provide you with a temporary set of veneers in the meantime.
After a few weeks, you’ll return to our office for the final step: bonding your veneers in place. We will remove your temporary set, secure your veneers to the front-facing surface of your teeth, and make any minor adjustments that are needed. After that, the process will be complete!
The Benefits of Veneers
There are countless reasons why veneers continue to be a sought-after cosmetic dental treatment. Here are a few noteworthy ones:
- The treatment process can be completed in three visits or less.
- Veneers can last for several decades with proper care.
- No complicated oral hygiene regimens are necessary.
- The materials used are stain-resistant.
- Veneers can fix one imperfect tooth or 10+ teeth for a complete smile makeover.
Whether you’re struggling with one chipped tooth or you want to transform your entire smile, veneers may be the cosmetic dental treatment you’ve been looking for. The best way to find out is by scheduling a consultation with our team!
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers can help you achieve the smile that you’ve always wanted, and in that sense, they are often well worth the price. Of course, everyone has their own budget that they need to keep in mind. Our team can explain the financial aspects of getting veneers, help you figure out whether it is truly the best treatment for you, and give you options that can make the payment process a bit easier.
Comparing the Costs of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Having cosmetic dentistry done means different things for different people. We can only help you figure out the amount you’ll likely need to pay once you have narrowed down the kind of service you want to pursue. It’s important to weigh your options carefully, so here’s a quick look at a few of the cosmetic procedures that you’ll find at Alpine Dental.
- Teeth Whitening: Brushing isn’t always enough to get rid of tooth stains, which is where teeth whitening comes in. The procedure is usually around mid-level cost-wise, and it can be a great choice for patients who want to brighten their smiles by several shades. Of course, different procedures may be needed if you’re looking to make changes unrelated to tooth color.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding: If you have a slightly damaged tooth or another minor dental flaw, cosmetic dental bonding can very quickly help you get the results you want. This is one of the cheapest cosmetic procedures, but it also has a shorter lifespan than other treatments. Follow-up visits may be needed if you want to retain the results.
- Veneers: From significant discoloration to misshapen teeth, veneers can be the solution to many cosmetic issues and can even be used to make more than one correction at the same time. They do normally cost more than teeth whitening and cosmetic dental bonding, but on the other hand, they also tend to last longer.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
You need to plan the financial aspect of getting veneers carefully. Most of the time, using dental insurance to partially cover the cost of the treatment won’t be an option; insurance companies typically only pay for “medically necessary procedures” and usually don’t offer coverage for elective treatments. Luckily, there’s still something you can do to make the cost more manageable: apply for in-office financing.
Sometimes, it helps to pay for your treatment a little bit at a time. To that end, an in-office financing plan will allow you to break up the overall cost of your veneers. If you speak with one of our team members, they’ll be happy to explain how financing works and what your payment plan will look like.
A beautiful smile should come at a price that you’re happy with. Let us know right away if you have concerns about the affordability of veneers or any other cosmetic treatments that you might be thinking about.