Tooth Extractions – Burke, VA
Saying Goodbye to Damaged Teeth
It is highly unlikely that your dentist will ever recommend a tooth extraction unless it is absolutely necessary. At Alpine Dental, Dr. Maryam Ashraghi, we want you to keep your natural teeth as long as possible; however, if a problem arises that cannot be addressed with a dental crown or root canal treatment, the only solution is to extract it. You can trust that if this is the recommendation of our team, we will ensure your comfort and safety throughout the process so that you walk away with a healthier smile. If you have questions about tooth extractions in Burke, call us to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ashraghi.
Why Choose Alpine Dental, Dr. Maryam Ashraghi for Tooth Extractions?
- Patient-Focused Comfort & Treatment
- Lifelike Tooth Replacement Solutions
- In-House Dental Financing Available
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
If you are unsure whether you need to undergo a tooth extraction, Dr. Ashraghi and our team will be happy to examine your smile using advanced technologies to determine the state of your smile.
The most common reasons you might be recommended for this type of treatment include:
- Severe tooth decay that puts your oral health at risk and cannot be treated with root canal therapy
- Significant facial trauma
- Advanced gum disease that causes teeth to loosen and bone to deteriorate
- Overcrowding that needs to be addressed with orthodontic treatment