Dental Implants – Burke, VA
Preparing Smiles for a Lifetime of Better Oral Health
Tooth loss is a problem millions of Americans face. While there are many tooth replacement options available, only one can restore the complete root-to-crown structure – dental implants. At Alpine Dental, Dr. Maryam Ashraghi, our team works closely with local dental implant specialists for the surgical portion of treatment before delivering beautifully crafted crowns, bridges, and dentures to rebuild and prepare smiles for a lifetime of better oral health. Call us today to schedule a consultation and find out if you’re a candidate for dental implants in Burke.
Why Choose Alpine Dental, Dr. Maryam Ashraghi for Dental Implants?
- CT/Cone Beam Scanner for Accurate Dental Treatment Planning
- Partners with Dental Implant Specialists in the Area
- Dental Team Committed to Patient Safety & Comfort
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are titanium posts that look like small screws and mimic the natural tooth root structure. Residing in the jawbone to offer continuous stimulation, they serve as the firm foundation for your new smile. Dental implants are known to last a lifetime with the right care, and they are highly versatile in treating all types of tooth loss. No matter if you’re missing one tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch of teeth, these permanent prosthetics are designed to deliver optimal functionality and aesthetics for years to come.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation – You will meet with Dr. Ashraghi to discuss your oral and overall health and determine if you are a candidate for treatment. If necessary, you may require preliminary care if signs of tooth decay, gum disease, or bone loss are evident.
- Dental Implant Surgery – We will refer you to a local implant dentist who will put your dental implants in place by making small incisions in your gums and positioning each titanium post for maximum support.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment – You will recover at home over the next several months and allow osseointegration to occur, which can take about three to six months. You will then have your metal abutments put into place so that your customized restoration will attach correctly.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s) – Whether you receive a crown, bridge, or denture, Dr. Ashraghi and our team will make sure it matches the rest of your natural smile and fits comfortably once in place.
Benefits of Dental Implants
The benefits of dental implants are unlike any other tooth replacement solution. Viewed as the gold standard, this form of restorative dental care makes it possible to eat your favorite foods without fear of slippage, and they deliver optimal stability because of their permanent placement in the jawbone. Also, you can expect to enjoy improved oral health, greater confidence, and a more natural-looking appearance that catches the positive attention of others.
Who Dental Implants Can Help
Most patients who are suffering from tooth loss can be considered candidates for dental implants; however, preliminary treatments may be necessary before moving forward. Based on the examination performed during an initial consultation, we will determine if you need pre-treatment services or if you are cleared to undergo dental implant surgery. No matter the timeline, you can trust that dental implants will be the right option for replacing any number of teeth.
Missing One Tooth
With more than 120 million Americans living with one missing tooth, we can restore your smile with a single dental implant, metal abutment, and dental crown. By filling in the gap with this permanent prosthetic, you will be able to freely eat, speak, and smile once again.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Instead of relying on a traditional bridge that requires altering healthy tooth structures, you can receive two dental implants and a customized implant bridge. Secured to the tops of your implant posts, this restoration fills in the space while allowing you to keep more of your natural teeth for a healthier smile.
Missing All of Your Teeth
Using four to eight dental implants on average, an implant dentist will position each post in the correct area to deliver maximum support for a customized denture. Crafted with high-quality materials, Dr. Ashraghi will attach it to the tops of your implants so that you see a new and improved smile that functions well and lasts a lifetime.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
When it comes to determining the cost of dental implants, you must first undergo a thorough consultation. Meeting with Dr. Ashraghi will allow her to not only build out a treatment plan but also provide a cost estimate to help you better prepare for your new smile. At Alpine Dental, Dr. Maryam Ashraghi, we never want you to feel as if certain services are out of reach, so we are pleased to accept your PPO dental insurance plan as well as provide in-house financing should you be uninsured or need financial assistance.